Do you remember in Father of the Bride where the bride starts crying when the groom gives her a blender?
Well, this list is the exact opposite of that.
There are 51 great foodie gift ideas on this list -- including a blender that your valentine would be THRILLED to receive.
I hope you like my Foodie Valentine's Day Gifts, and that you find them helpful in buying for your Valentine this year!
If you do, please pin & share it. Thank you!
How To Use This List
My list of epic Foodie Valentine's Day Gifts, organized by type of gift:
- Awesome Cookware
- Kitchen Tools & Gadgets
- Thoughtful Gifts
- Funny Foodie Cards
- Beautiful Cookbooks
- Actual Food
- For the Foodtographer
- For the Foodie BFF
- Locally Made
Foodie Valentine's Day Gifts by 312food
1. Awesome Cookware
There are a couple of pricey items in this list, but they're worth it -- and they will all last a lifetime.
- KitchenAid stand mixer (an absolute dream gift for someone who bakes frequently | pricing varies by color)
- Le Creuset dutch oven (I would love to have one of these; note: price varies with size)
- All Clad stainless steel frying pan (life-changing pans; amazing for cooking meat | currently on sale!!!)
- Vitamix blender (great for making things from scratch - including sauces, soups, smoothies, butters, etc.)
- InstantPot (the craze for the last several years; inexpensive; great for Pinterest-inspired recipes)
2. Kitchen Tools & Gadgets
- Wusthof Classic knives (the 2 you really need | slim set | full set)**
- A huge cutting board (from Teak. So nice for cutting lots of veggies)
- Fancy mixing bowls (All Clad stainless bowls -- can go on the stovetop!)
- A smart home device (Alexa - now with integrated hub for smart lights | Google Home)
- Temperature control mug (for slow coffee drinkers!)
**Note: Wusthof Classic knives have a forged blade and are full tang, meaning the same piece of metal goes from the tip of the knife to the end of the handle. You want these instead of the cheaper Wusthof Gourmet knives, which are stamped blades and are not full tang in the smaller sizes. 🙂
5. Beautiful Cookbooks
Here's a selection of GREAT cookbooks. I have most of these in my own home, and want the rest.
6. Actual Food
- Hand-painted Bon Bons from Stick With Me Sweets in NYC
- Gourmet Treats from Dylan's (Chocolate-Covered Oreos & Cake Pops | Chocolate-Covered Strawberries)
- Gifts from Sugarfina (3-Piece Bento Box | Sugar Lips)
- Coffee subscription (Blue Bottle - AMAZING coffee)
- Heirloom Mail subscription (a monthly food adventure from around the world, curated by @therecipehunters)
Psst! There are a LOT more gourmet gift ideas on another recent guide of mine: Gourmet Food Gift Ideas!
7. For the Foodtographer
If you're shopping for the instagram-type foodie (hey, no judgment here, of all places!), here are a few foodtography and social-media -related gift ideas:
- Casetify food cases (this is my personal case; they have tons of cute options! Be sure to get the right phone size)
- Fun iPhone lens kit (Olloclip - note this link is for iPhone 7 & 8!)
- Print your/his/her IG pics (Mpix)
- Take & print photos in real-time (Fujifilm Instant Camera + film)
- A real camera (I use and LOVE the Sony A6300 with 16-50mm lens -- and if this is your type of gift, can I be your Valentine?) 😍 😂
8. For the BFF
And finally, here are some gift options to scroll through for your food-loving BFF.
Matched necklaces, mugs, pins, and more!
9. Locally Made
If shopping in person is more your thing, check out these awesome local ideas in Chicago.
Gifts from local makers:
- Forth Galentine's Pop-Up Shop. Saturday, Feb 10 (my birthday!) from 11-4
- Features gift options from 10+ female local makers! Note: most of these are not food 🙂
- Donuts (Doughnut Vault | Firecakes)
- Macarons (Vanille Patisserie | Sugar Fixe | Pierrot Gourmet | Bon Macaron)
- Pastries (Cafe Vienna | Hendrickx)
- Cupcakes (Sweet Mandy B's | Molly's)
Foodie Valentine's Day Gifts by 312food
I hope you enjoyed my list of foodie Valentine's day gifts! If you like it, please share!
Need more ideas? Click the images below for 3 more of my foodie gift guides!